Your brand has to be unique, it has to command attention, and it has to appeal to your target audience. This is why Beyond the Hedge conducts indepth research and has a strong strategy in place to determine how to effectively brand your product or service and give you the best chance at success.
Creative Consultation and Briefing
What is your vision for your brand? What is your company’s mission? What are your goals? These are all important questions to consider when developing your brand, so we take the time to consult with you on where you see your product or service positioned in the market.
We take the time to extensively research your competition, target market, and the industry overall. We then report our findings and make recommendations about how you should position your brand as well as your overall branding strategy.
Establishing Brand Identity
Once our recommendations for positioning and strategy have been established and your requirements are clearly defined, we move on to the all-important step of developing your brand’s identity.
The uniqueness of your brand will determine how much attention it gets. This makes brand identity crucial for any product, service, or company that is making its first introduction to its potential customers as well as the continued image of the brand over time.
- Design — Take immediate control of what the customer sees and how your brand is perceived at a first glance.
- Brand Story — Engage with your target audience in a way they can understand and to which they can relate.
- Photography — Present prospective clients with visual representations of not just the product or service, but also the attitude and underlying message you wish to convey through it.
- Copy — Written content that is engaging and cultivates a relationship between the customer and the brand.
- Format and Naming — Stuck on how to present your brand or even what to call it? We can help with that part of the process, too!
Once your brand’s identity has been established, we develop brand collateral and delivery strategies that convey the key concepts you want communicated to prospective customers, clients and stakeholders.
Launch and Management
We help you launch your new brand and develop a management strategy that positions your brand for long-term success.